Valentines Day Quotes for Classmates that can be used in Valentine’s Day cards and passed out in class.
Valentine’s Day is a very special day that rolls around every year on February 14th. On this day, people show their love for one another by exchanging candy, flowers, and gifts!
This tradition was started many years ago by someone named St. Valentine to celebrate all the love in the world.
Traditionally, most kids make cards for their classmates and family members to show them how much they care about them. They may also get some treats like chocolates and candy hearts from their loved ones on the day. It’s a day full of excitement and joy – both for adults and children!
As fun as Valentine’s Day is for kids, it’s a special time for adults, as it’s traditionally associated with romantic love and gestures.
Every year, people around the world exchange gifts and cards to express their affection while celebrating the special bond they have with one another.
Cute Valentine’s Wishes for Classmates
Valentine’s Day is a school day that kids actually look forward to! Kids eagerly rush to the classroom on Valentine’s Day morning with anticipation of exchanging cards with friends.
If you’re planning on making homemade cards, having the right message inside is easier said than done! Check out these sweet Valentine’s messages that can be included inside your homemade Valentine’s Day Card.
- You make my world brighter!
- We’re better together!
- You are so kind and thoughtful.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my friend.
- You always make me smile!
- I hope your day is full of love and joy!
- You shine brighter than any star in the sky!
- Our friendship will last forever like Valentine’s Day!
- Our friendship is like a box of chocolates – sweet and yummy!
- You brighten up my day with your kindness, warmth, and friendship!
- Let’s be friends forever and ever – just like Valentine’s Day!
- May all your days be filled with love and happiness – Happy Valentine’s Day!
- A true friend is someone who cares about you no matter what – Happy Valentine’s Day, Friend!
- With you by my side, my world is turned upside down with joy – Happy Valentine’s Day Friend!
- Valentine’s Day teaches us that true love never fails – Thank you for loving me all year round!!
- Our friendship is stronger than any challenge life throws at us- Thanks for being there for me through it all!!
- Love comes in many forms- let me show you how much I value our friendship this Valentine’s Day
- On this special day, don’t forget to tell those closest to you how much they mean – Have a great V-day!!!
- Life is sweeter when we share it together- grateful to have a friend like you to share it with!!!
- All the things that make up our wonderful friendship can never be replaced- Happy Valentines Day!!!
- Nothing tastes as sweet as having a best friend like you by my side this Valentines day
- Whether near or far away no distance can ever keep two hearts apart on Valentine’s day
- No sneaker or roses gifts could ever come close to the gift of friendship on Valentine’s day
- Friendship blooms like flowers in springtime, especially when celebrating Valentines
- For all of the unforgettable moments shared here’s wishing you a very Happy Valentines
- The beauty of life lies within our friendships so cherish them this special V-day
- Friends are diamonds in life sparkly and rare so cherish yours each special valentine
- There’s no friendship quite like ours so enjoy this special valentine
- Love grows when shared among good friends especially today celebrating valentine
- Magic happens when we celebrate our friendships — Wishing You A Very Happy Valentine’s Day
- You are the bestest friend in the UNIVERSE!
- Thinking of you is my favorite past time!
- You have a heart of gold and it shows!
- Our friendship is like a secret superpower!
- I’m so glad Cupid brought us together!
- You take me to cloud nine every day!
- I’m stuck on your love like glue!
- Let’s conquer the world together!
- Together we make an awesome team – Happy Valentines Day!!
- Have a truly magical Valentine’s Day!!
- Here’s to many more moments spent together – Love it!!
- Who needs chocolates when we can have fun?!- Happy V-day bestie
We bring out the best in each other – Wishing you lots of love this Valentine’s Day!
- From joyful days to silly laughs, our friendship has everything!!!
- When with you, nothing else matters – Happy Valentine’s Day Best Friend
- Even though we’re apart, you are never far from my heart- A very Happy V-Day
- Sending loads of hugs and cuddles your way- Have a fantastic Valentine’s Day!!!
- With you by my side, life feels like an adventure – May all your dreams come true this V-Day!!!
- You’re one of a kind and that makes this friendship even sweeter – Wishing you lots of love and happiness on V-Day!!
- Friendship never fades but gets brighter through time – Wishing you a very special Valentines Day!!!
- Nothing can break our bond not even distance – Celebrating our special friendship this Valentine’s Day
- On this lovely day, don’t forget how much I appreciate our wonderful friendship!!!
- Just like stars twinkle at night, our friendship shines brightly across all galaxies this Valentines
- So blessed to have such an amazing friend as you – Here’s wishing you happy times on Valentines
- Every hug from friends like you counts dearly — Wishing you a day full of joy and love on Valentines
- Let’s celebrate how much fun our friendship brings into hearts — Have an amazing Valentine’s
- Our friendship comes once in a lifetime — Cherish it forever and ever…Happy Valentines
- It always feels great to be around someone who knows just the right things to say – Have an Amazing valentine
- Friendship brings many smiles along its way here’s sending lots your way on valentines
- On this magical day may breathtaking surprises find their way To fill your heart with joy today… Happy Valentine’s!
Silly and Sweet Kids Jokes for Valentine’s Day Cards
Kids love to play jokes, especially on Valentine’s Day. From funny rhymes to witty one-liners, these silly Valentine’s Day jokes are sure to bring a smile to your child’s face and would make a great addition to a Valentine’s Day card.
Q: What did the boy bird say to the girl bird on Valentine’s Day?
A: Let me call you Tweetheart!
Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
A: I’m stuck on you!
Q: What did one light bulb say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
A: I love you a whole watt!
Q: What did one bee say to the other bee on Valentine’s Day?
A: You are the hive-five of my heart!
Q: Why was everyone so exhausted after Valentine’s Day?
A: They had been going through all their cards!
Q: What did one firework say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
A: You light up my life!
Q: Why was cupid so happy at school on Valentine’s day?
A: Because he was passing out hearts like crazy!
Q: How do plants exchange Valentines?
A: They send ‘buds’!
Q: Why didn’t Cupid go to work on February 14th?
A: He was feeling very low!
Q: What kind of flower does Cupid carry with him?
Q: How do cats greet each other on Valentine’s day?
A: They give each other high-fives!
Q: What did the sunflower say when its friend gave it a gift for Valentine’s day?
A: You are such a bright spot in my life!
Q: Where is Cupid most likely to be seen on February 14th?
A: Flying through the sky shooting arrows everywhere!
Q: Why was Romeo walking around in circles?
A: Because he lost his true love!
Sweet Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends
A good friend can be hard to find! Friends are special, they bring us joy, laughter and understanding. They are a shoulder to cry on when times get tough and someone to celebrate life’s greatest moments with. Friendship is a treasure that lasts forever, and here we have some beautiful quotes to express the feelings of friendship!
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”– Walter Winchell
“We didn’t realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.” Winnie the Pooh
“In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips.” – Salman Rushdie
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”— Oprah Winfrey
“There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
“Old friends cannot be created out of hand. Nothing can match the treasure of common memories, of trials endured together, of quarrels and reconciliations and generous emotions.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”– Unknown
“Friendship is the wine of life.” – Edward Young
Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
“It’s always better when we’re together.” — Jack Johnson, “Better Together”
“Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
“The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” – Henry Ford
“True friendship is hating on everything together.” — Violet Benson
“A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” — Gabriel Garcia Marquez
“True friends are like diamonds—bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
“Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
“Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.” Crystal Woods.
“A friend is someone you want to be around when you feel like being alone.” — Barbara Burrow
“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
“A friend in need is a friend indeed.” Latin Proverb
“True friends are families which you can select.” – Audrey Hepburn
“In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips.” — Salman Rushdie
“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”– Woodrow T. Wilson
“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.” — Jane Austen
“A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry van Dyke
“The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
“The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
“In a friend, you find a second self.” Isabelle Norton
“Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” — Jean de la Fontaine
“Friends are the family you choose.” – Jess C. Scott
“Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship.” — Lord Byron
Love Quotes for the Love of Your Life
Whether it’s someone you’ve been with for years or a new flame, the love of your life is a source of inspiration and motivation. Here are some of the most beautiful quotes to express your love for the one who means the world to you!
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
“They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.” — Daniel Wallace
“My heart is and always will be yours.” — Jane Austen
“Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” — Nicholas Sparks
“A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.” — Henry Wadsworth
“From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.” – Kemis Khan
“True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.” — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
“You were made perfectly to be loved – and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
“I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Browning
“True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
Read Also: Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes for Her
Final Thoughts on Cute Valentines Day Quotes for Classmates
For kids, Valentine’s Day can be an extra fun day filled with special messages from friends, treats, and lots of smiles! Valentine’s Day is always special for kids, especially in the classroom. Passing out Valentine’s Day cards to each other makes the day fun and exciting and they can’t go wrong using any of these Cute Valentines Day Quotes for Classmates.